Hosted By: MDMA
MDMA will host an important member-only (no cost) webinar, "Supplier Management Programs for Medical Device Manufacturers", hosted by E.M.M.A. International Consulting Group, Inc.
Given the ever-evolving regulatory requirements in the global marketplace, implementing, maintaining, and sustaining a compliant supplier management program can prove to be a daunting task. The purpose of this webinar is to discuss the requirements pertinent to supplier management programs and how medical device firms can comply by building efficient and customizable programs.
Some Common Questions
What is a significant supplier?
How do you qualify them? Do you have to audit them?
What documentation do you need to keep?
Supplier evaluation score card? How often do you have to evaluate their status?
When you audit, what qualifications do you need to be the auditor and what do you look for?
What should your agreements state? (you must be notified of any changes? and then what do you do about it?)
Save the Date:
- August 29- 2PM (EST)
- Host: IQMS
- Risk Management and Quality Management – Overview
- Common Ground Between Risk and Quality Management
- Risk Management in Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Quality Management in Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Risk and Quality Management Integration
- Strategic Approaches to Risk and Quality Management Integration